Sunday, September 14, 2008

5 meme questions on virtual ID/Entity

I don't like memes too much, but since the subject is digital ID/Entity in this project and blog, I will give short replies.

1 Is virtual identity virtual at all?
It is just digital passport for accessing the other medium we have tried to reach since Aristotle, in the form of persistent interactions.


2 5 aspects of your identity that you try to project onto the world?
- i try to be inspirative/primer/ to others
- i try to learn something new each day and give good examples about it to the world
- i try to interact respectfully and listen to the other
- i try to implement personal creativities
- i try not to try anything above, i am just doing it.

3 How do people see you?
Actually here I have interviewed people (allies, colleagues, friends) with who I interact on daily basis and the most overlapping characteristics/perceptions I got as response are the following:

-intelligent
-unique/different
-beautiful
-thoughtful
-good writer (have good ideas)
-very true person ( don't give off a false image)
- analytical,
- insightful,
- scholarly,
- an attractive woman and aware of that.

4 Difference between your real self and the virtual self?
There is no difference. Everything is in your perception.

5 What female celebrity you would like to be (up to three.... living or dead, real or fictional, it doesn't matter)?

None.
If not asked for celebrity - that would be me. Cannot imagine myself or 'would-like-to be' as anyone else.

6 What male celebrity you would like to be (up to three.... living or dead, real or fictional, it doesn't matter)?

None. Same as for female.
I would like to spend some time interacting and brainstorming with some [for me] "celebrities" in my field of interest but I couldn't find anyone real or fictional that I would like to be, rather than me. I am (sub) real.

No comments: