Friday, August 29, 2008

Impressions of the Other one

It started with an email from my friend Marko Jobst. He found Danica on Twitter.

Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 12:34 PM
ko je zena da li mozda znas? (Do you know who's the lady?)
www.danicar.org
na twitteru: danicar

I checked it out and found it quite interesting. Especially her blog http://danicar.wordpress.com.
Web/net phenomenons, social issues and stuff. When I started to track her on Twitter she sent me a message first. So we kinda started corresponding. And it died out soon.

She sent me a message about my T-shirts in July 08 and we started FB correspondence in kinda very honest manner (private issues and stuff). She's apparently very young and honest lady. Very clever and ambitious. Traveled the world.

I saw only one photo of her. She reminded me of Mira Furlan, Croatian actress (Babylon 5 and Lost). Kinda very pretty. Although I'm into blond girls... but, wait, I'm not into girls at all. Just for the record.

I've never heard her voice (although we agreed upon Skyping sometime) or saw her in person.

She seems a bit pushy, which freaks me out a bit... especially with women (another issue of mine: slight fear of women). She's online all the time just like me. She likes Marissa Nadler just like I do. She has some Russian blood in her, just like I do.
If I were straight, I'd probably ask her for a date.

She's Aquarius (Virgo rising, just like me), which is kinda interesting. I'm Leo. Total opposite. Her open, honest and direct approach.

Anyway, after a while I invited her to do a lecture with me for the B-link festival on Virtual identities. So here we are.

No comments: